Elder Call

Elder Call
Off to the MTC

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hey Ya'll,
I think I'm getting sick. My head hurts, I have a sore throat and my stomach is churning (SP?). But I got some emergency and I'm going to make me a FAT smoothie when we get home.
This week was great. Planning was so much better than last week. I still don't know everyone, but I'm getting the feel of things. It only took half the time to plan this week. OH! I drove for the first time in about 6 months. That was fun. My companion likes driving so I chill in the passenger side. One day this week he handed me the keys and said, "You're driving." I got all excited and jumped in the car. It took a while to get used to driving the car, but by the time we were done I had the hang of it again, no sweat. My companion had to sit in the passenger side and he didn't like it. I think at first he thought it would be fun, but then he changed his mind. I won't be driving for a long time again. Haha.
We had 14 non-members at church this week. Legina and Lenora brought their kids and their kids brought their cousins. It was Lenora, Tay, Nene, and Lenora's Baby. Legina, Junior, Zi, Mann and their cousins (I forgot their names, but there were 3 of them). It was crazy. James brought his family too. Lisa, Matthew and Nicholas. Matt and Nick would not leave our sides. They HAD to sit next to us during church. We were trying to help Legina and Lenora out but we needed help. We asked the Morrison's, a young couple in flight school, to help us out with all the kids. It ended up being great. I was once again exhausted after church. I thought Sunday was a day to receive strength. Haha. Oh well, loose my life and I may find it again.
This week is Thanksgiving and I'm getting excited. I'm at 192 lbs right now. Woot woot! I know. Elder Brian and I are going to weigh ourselves each morning over the next couple months and see how much we...change.
I'm glad you enjoyed the calls. It was really weird having someone we've never met before ask us for our home numbers. But what was weirder (SP? word?) was having it happen like two days later, again.
I love you all and I'm enjoying the Sweater Weather.
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment