Elder Call

Elder Call
Off to the MTC

Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in Tallahassee!

Hey Everyone,

I'm back in Tallahassee. I never thought that I would be back so quick. I feel like one of the brand new missionaries. It brings back so many memories that were only a couple of months ago. Its been a lot of fun.
The transition from Ozark to Tallahassee has been tough. From no Elders and nothing to do in Ozark, to a lot of Elders in a small area with a lot going on. I'm at a Dance Studio right now writing this e-mail. Its the same dance studio that Hilary works at, she's at school right now. We just got done playing hockey and I am tired. Tally 4th, Tally 2, Crawfordville, Tally Sp 1 & 2 and a few memebers are all playing with us. I'm going to get skinny again. ;)
I think I've done more driving here than any where else. We drove from Ozark to Cottondale (1.25 hrs) and stayed there for a while. Then Cottondale to Tallahassee (1.5 hrs), to my new area. Had a day break, then off to Crestview for ZLC, Zone Leader Conference. (2.5 hrs both ways!). Its been a lot of driving. The best part is that as Zone Leaders in Tally, we get to drive a Dodge Caravan. Haha. Rollin' in the 'Silver Bullet'!
Zone Conference is this Thursday and Elder Tew and I are getting ready for it. We get to set up, conduct, teach a little (not too much, that's Presidents job), help with the lunch, close and clean up. Not to mention giving all the campus Elders rides to the Tomasville church. Its a lot to do, but we're excited for it. Zone Conference is always one of my favorites. We get to listen to President teach us, eat really good food and have interviews with President. ZLC is even better than Zone Conference. No interviews, but President is REAL with us. Not that he's fake in Zone Conference, but because he says it how it is. The quality of all the Zone Leaders allows that to happen. I felt really out of place there. All the missionaries have so much more experience than me. They understood what was going on and what there role is. I was just happy to be there and happy that it was my birthday. ;)
I've been feeling a lot better here is Tallahassee. It seems that the warmth is helping. I still have a cough though. It just won't go away. Kind of like after the flu.
I'm really sorry about Megan, but it sounds like Brennan is doing great.
Love y'all
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment