Elder Call

Elder Call
Off to the MTC

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Transfer!!!

Hello Ya'll
Its that time again. Six weeks is up and another transfer is down in the books. This time I'm getting bounced, but I'm going to the coolest place in the Mission. Niceville, FL. (BTW; my new address is 724 N Palm Blvd, Niceville, FL 32578.) There are too reasons why this is the best place. One is its another military base. Eglin Airforce Base is there. I believe the Blue Angels fly a lot over there. I get to serve with military once again. I'm so excited. The second reason why Niceville is the coolest, is Clark's brother lives in Niceville. That means when Clark gets his call I'll be listening!!! Haha. Tender mercies, tender mercies. I'm so stoked.
I talked a little last week about the changes in my own life that are going to be made. They will still happen and its the perfect time to get a new area and take off with what I know. I am really sad that I'm leaving Tallahassee. I feel at home here and leaving is so hard. We were at the Martin's last night saying goodbye. I thought I was going to cry. I've been here for so long and to leave some of these people is going to be hard. I've worked so hard with some of them. Some have progressed, others haven't moved and others went backwards. But I was trying with my heart the whole time. I'm glad President Campbell sent you an E-mail. He is one of the finest men in the World. He has the biggest heart. When we have to do trade off's with other companionships and he can't meet with me, I get to hear all about it the next week. He loves the missionaries and I love President Campbell. I will get to see him and Sis Simmons on last time on Tuesday. It's going to be hard to leave them.
I don't know what else to say for this week. We have had 4 or 5 lessons fall through. The longer I'm out the more I realize how much I crave teaching. When we have no one to teach it really wears on me. Not because I don't feel productive, but there is no feeling in the world like the one you have when you receive revelation for someone else during a lesson. Or feel the pure love of God that he has for his child sitting right next to you. I'm sure it happens to those of you who are parents. I crave it so bad! Hopefully that will continue in the near future.
I really don't know what to say. I'm glad you got your package and unless you sent it already, you should probably wait and send it to the Niceville address. I got a wonderful letter from the Craig branch. I also got Weston's baptism announcement! Actually, I got it a while ago, but forgot to tell you. Its great to hear how all of you guys are doing. It gives me strength to hear your own life events. No matter how small. Its really weird how that happens, but hearing about someone else's success is really invigorating for me. I love it when I get letters from you guys. Thanks.
I'm really sorry its short, but I am really excited for Niceville. I'm sad to leave Tallahassee, but its time to go.
I love you all,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment