Elder Call

Elder Call
Off to the MTC

Monday, February 8, 2010

Two weird things....

Well my time is running out and this computer is the slowest thing I've ever seen. Today is going to be a short one.

Elder Kanis and I are doing great. This week has been a rough one and feels like it’s been 3 weeks. We went on a trade-off with the Enterprise Elders. Elder Adam came with me for the day. We went tracting and had some good lessons. Brother Foote caught a raccoon and showed us it. The coon hissed and scratched at us trying to get out of the cage. It was a good trade-off. .

Two very weird things happened this week. Well, one weird and one gross. Last night we were at a members house for dinner, not the super bowl. They had steak and we were excited. They asked us how we wanted it cooked and Elder Kanis and I said we didn't care to much about how it was cooked. A little pink can't hurt anyone. Well they brought out the meat, it was so red not only was it bleeding (mine actually bled), I swore I could have heard it moo-ing. It was nasty. All the families around us (two other families) loved the meat and kept eating and eating. Elder Kanis and I were done after one.

The weird thing that happened to us this week was when we went tracting. We were going around this apartment complex and hardly anyone was there. We knocked on this one door and no one came. So we knocked again, two for salvation. A young kid came to the window and flipped us off. We laughed about it and moved on. Well before we got to the other door, a girl came out of the one we were just at and started to yell at us. She told us that she was an Anti-Christ, she didn't believe in our Sh*t, she worshiped Satan and sacrificed goats. It happened all very fast that Elder Kanis and I didn't get a chance to say anything. She just went back into her apartment and we were left outside in the cold staring at each other. We laughed for a while about that one. She was weird.

Well that’s our week for now. I'm out of time but I hope y'all are doing well.

Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment